The Perch Nest stands about 4'2" tall, at least a foot shorter than a typical loft bed, making it a perfect first bunk that allows for goodnight kisses and an increased sense of security.
Loft, bunk or canopy? The new convertible bed is full of possibilities!
As a loft bed with ladder, children ages 6+ can sleep on the top bunk, with either a play space or a floor-level mattress below, and As a canopy bed, it’s perfectly cozy and can fit an optional add-on trundle bed below.
For Loft configuration, use a standard Twin-Size Mattress with a thickness not greater than 6" (Do not use a box spring.)
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn More
All dimensions for USA & CANADA
Video Assembly Instructions for Nest Canopy Bed
Video Assembly Instructions for Nest Loft Bed
- Meets all US and Canadian safety standards
- The CPSC recommends the loft for children 6 and older
- Weight limit for the loft is 250 lbs
- Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
- Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing
- Lower than a conventional loft bed, improving accessibility
- Can be constructed as either a loft or canopy bed
- GREENGUARD Gold certified
- Sustainably produced in Europe in an FSC certified facility
- Made of FSC Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non-toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Assembly required.
- Loft mattress must be no more than 6" thick
- Loft configuration takes a standard twin size mattress with a thickness not greater than 6" 74 ½" L x 38 ¼" W x 6" (not included)
This product will ship from our Toronto warehouse.
Contact us before checking out to confirm the shipping rates for NT, NU, YT & remote areas of Canada.
This item is delivered by ground service (unless your order also contains an item that ships by freight service).
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1-647-794-6744 or fill out our contact form, if you have any damaged pieces.
We will replace defective or missing parts at no additional charge when notified of the problem within 14 days of you receiving the item.
You may return your item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping and handling costs. All returned items must be unassembled and in the original packaging.
You must notify Oeuf Canada before attempting a return - unsolicited returns will not be accepted. If you need to make a return or exchange, please contact us within 30 days of delivery of your purchase.
All purchases of sales items are final. No returns or exchanges will be honored for sale items.
More info on our Shipping and Returns page.