PLEASE NOTE: The Perch Bunk Bed with Perch Trundle will ship in November.
The elegant Perch twin bunk bed with trundle best is the perfect centerpiece for any child's room. Its compact footprint leaves plenty of room for play and additional furnishings. The versatile Perch easily separates into a loft bed and a standalone twin, giving many configuration options. Fits standard American twin size bed mattress ... please see "Twin Mattress".
Plan on having sleepovers but don't have space for an extra bed? The Perch Trundle Bed gives you that extra bed and only uses the space when you need it. Of course, it can be used for storage, too.
The trundle comes with a replacement ladder for the bunk bed. It hangs vertically so it doesn't interfere with the use of the trundle. No additional purchase necessary.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards. Learn More
Perch Bunk Bed Assembly Instructions Manual
Perch Trundle Bed Assembly Instructions Manual
All dimensions for USA, CANADA, and AUSTRALIA only.
- Meets all US, Canadian and European safety standards
- The CPSC recommends the top bunk for children 6 and older
- Weight limit for the top bunk is 250 lbs
- Sturdy frame and solid rails on top bunk
- Angled ladder, with safety tread for safer climbing, can be securely attached on either side of the bed
- Optional guard rails for lower bunk available
- Lower than a conventional bunk bed, improving accessibility
- Loft and twin bed can be separated at any point
- Made of Baltic birch plywood and eco-MDF
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Assembly required.
- Top bunk mattress should be no more than 8" thick
- Fits a standard twin size mattress 74 ½" L x 38 ¼" W x 8"
- The mattress for the lower bunk must be between 5-8" deep when using the guard rail
- Both upper and lower bunks take a standard twin mattress (not included)
- The Perch bunk bed ships in 1-2 weeks.
- Do you recommend any rocker or glider that go well with Oeuf furniture? - Yes. We absolutely love Monte Design furniture. www.montedesign.ca
This product will ship from our Toronto warehouse.
Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.
Contact us before checking out to confirm the shipping rates for NT, NU, YT & remote areas of Canada.
This item is delivered by ground service (unless your order also contains an item that ships by freight service).
Before you sign for the delivery, it is important to inspect the packaging for any potential damage that may have occurred while in transit. If you note any damage to the box or contents of the box, please note the damage on the bill of lading you sign from the delivery company. Please do not refuse delivery if you see damage. Instead, open the box and check the pieces inside for damage and call us at 1-647-794-6744 or fill out our contact form, if you have any damaged pieces.
We will replace defective or missing parts at no additional charge when notified of the problem within 14 days of you receiving the item.
You may return your item(s) within 30 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price excluding shipping and handling costs. All returned items must be unassembled and in the original packaging.
You must notify Oeuf Canada before attempting a return - unsolicited returns will not be accepted. If you need to make a return or exchange, please contact us within 30 days of delivery of your purchase.
All purchases of sales items are final. No returns or exchanges will be honored for sale items.
More info on our Shipping and Returns page.
Perch Bunk Bed Assembly Instructions Manual
PROBABLY THE BEST BUNK BED THERE IS
The Perch twin bunk bed was the ideal purchase in my case, as it fit neatly in the small bedroom of my kids, thanks to its small footprint. However, without sacrificing the convenience of fitting full twin mattresses. It took me almost a whole day to assemble it, but I was alone and I did a couple of mistakes which forced me to partly redo some work.
WE LOVE THE BED! THE
We love the bed! The only thing I would change are the bars below the mattress. They could use 3 or 4 wider planks rather than the small planks and it would be stronger and hold more weight.
BED WAS DELIVERED EARLY. GREAT!
Bed was delivered early. Great! Included all pieces. Super! Did take to people about 4 hours to assemble. Not so - but fine.